[cod] CPU Usage

Pablo DD paddxxxx at arnet.com.ar
Thu Dec 23 05:36:21 EST 2004

make me a favor a stop sending those emails with stupid questions.

we are dealing with a bug that has been reported as soon as the game was
launched, and  now i have to read the same bullshit again.

And no, i dont use a yellow mouse, that discard the crap of scr_friendlyfire
read only, bunch of pts.