[cod] CPU Usage

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 19:33:10 EST 2004

Gawd, I appreciate what people are saying, and yes mine is stupidly
high too, about 3x cod. But face it, its never going to be changed.
Seriously, its like Spearhead compared to MOH etc. It's not Ryan or
anyone, just bad initial design and its not going to change. Funny
when I see some people still advertising uo servers for same price as
cod tho ;). Would u risk it hehe, classic example of someone who
doesn't watch their servers.