[cod] http redirection

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Wed Dec 22 19:22:50 EST 2004

Yes sir. I tried to make just one folder and link them, but then it
downloads the file to the linked folder then kicks the person for invalid
pk3's so you have to place them in seperate folders. I wish this was like CS
source and Ut2004 where it didn't matter what folder it was in. Now if the
patch fixed this, then maybe Ryan would like to shead some light on it or
even make this fix in his next patch.

Basically we would like to place all pk3's in one folder for both games.
this would save us a lot of space. And if this is availble in the 1.51
patch, please let us know!

Thanks.