[cod] Anyone running a good COD or UO with 1.5x???

Fredric Ollikala Fredric at onlinecenter.se
Wed Dec 22 12:07:06 EST 2004

Im running Dual Xeon 2.2 GHz, 1024 MB RAM, 10k rpm SCSI Drives with Red Hat
9 and I run a few gameservers on that box. On a vanilla CoD server the ping
is about 30 ms for some players, if the same players join the UO server, the
ping rises to about 50 ms, even on original CoD maps. With more than 10
players the ping rises even more. It´s not network related as i have
bandwith to cover lots more players, and i have tried shuttind down all
other gameserves but the one i was testing on.  The patch didnt do anything
noticable at all for my gameservers and I am a bit disappointed. Could it be
Linux distro related or CPU type related?

----

Fredric Ollikkala