[cod] Anyone running a good COD or UO with 1.5x???

trent.pa at arcor.de trent.pa at arcor.de
Wed Dec 22 11:37:37 EST 2004

on one evening i have had real strange lags (running cod:uo on 2 linux
servers)-but it could have happenened because of really poor pings from
some clients. at that time the server run the tank maps (kursk and
ponyri). so i have to wtach it furthermore...couldn't say its running fine.
on windows server i could see lags very often (dunno why). but it seems
to fixed more and more since the patch came out????

t.