[cod] Mappack out!

Atomic Hund atomic_hund at inetworkus.com
Wed Dec 22 09:31:42 EST 2004

Carentan deifinitely is still Carentan but with added Domination and CTF. Dawnville, Depot, and Harbor are all new in general. Sorry still tired so I don't remember them all. I do agree that more maps with vehicles should be added as well as some more for base assault as this is somewhat lacking in maps. There are a few out there, custom that is that are nice.