[cod] Mappack out!

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Wed Dec 22 09:26:12 EST 2004

Thats odd......

I guess they are just admitting that the vehicles dont mix well with
CPU's on multiplayer servers. Two new maps for UO with one jeep? Oh
well.... It was clearly indicated that vehicles were a large part of
the high CPU usage for UO servers. I thought we were going to get
new maps WITH vehicles that were better designed so as to not use so
many vehicle traces, etc. I guess wither that wasnt possible, or not
a priority.

And, as far as I new, the COD maps played fine on UO before they
renamed them to _uo? What is new about these converted maps? I dont
get it? We have a UO custom server that has been running some of
thse COD stock maps as well as 10 other COD custom maps on UO since
the first UO binary. No problems, really. Some maps dont support
Artillary, but big deal....

Luke

--
www.frankenworks.com - headquarters for linux game admins.