[cod] Linux cod uo problems .. was happening on 1.4 too help !

Armageddon armageddon21 at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 22 02:46:51 EST 2004

I use PAM , Linux Red hat and Fedora core 2... both same problem.. once in a
while, in a side change in CF mostly server just crash...

I have another server wich never crashed and dont use PAM, But I kow theres
a lot of linux PAM user that dont get that problem...
If anyone have an idea.. It whould help.. Ill try to get the console log
after a crash as soon as possible!

Thnx