[cod] 1.5 CoD Upgrade has made scr_friendlyfire read only

[MgA]RockCrusher RockCrusher at rogers.com
Tue Dec 21 22:28:25 EST 2004

Didn't work Jay.  I tried seta first to see if that was the case.  Apparently from further research I've just done,  you can only change friendly fire upon server startup OR via VOTING.  What the heck?!?!?

I think this must be a first, Voting is more powerful than RCON or sitting directly in front of the console.  D'OH!

=o)