[cod] Strange PB Issue

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 21 19:48:32 EST 2004

Hey man no problem. We admins help out because it helps us trouble shoot when our clients go discovering in their folders. So when I see a way to help, I interject. I have been always able to make a great pb folder so I just wanted to share it with the people who are having pb issues. I am Glad Michaels post did the trick for. Whatever is easiest and works is the way to go.

=o)