[cod] mirror for 1.5 please?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 21 18:00:36 EST 2004

Those binries were for Steve Only as he is helping Ryan with some exploits.

This is why he placed this text in a README file.

Don't mirror this.

Don't use this.

Don't report bugs in the server unless you installed from the real patch

and not this package.

In fact, don't touch this if you aren't Steve Hartland.

--ryan.