new cod/coduo build...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Dec 21 16:15:03 EST 2004

This one fixes a server-crash exploit that is going around (no, I'm not
reporting details at this time), and should hopefully at least
workaround the crash logs that were posted here today (unconfirmed).

This is not heavily tested, so don't blast it out to all your servers
immediately.

Do not mirror or distribute this file, since there may be newer builds
later today and I don't want people using older, interim builds.

To use:
  - Update your server to COD 1.5/COD:UO 1.51
  - Unpack in the server's dir, so it overwrites the linux bins.
  - It will update both cod and coduo's binaries.

The file:
  http://0day.icculus.org/cod/COD-CODUO-lnxded-bins-12212004.tar.bz2

--ryan.