[cod] Get some!

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 21 15:45:40 EST 2004

Thank You sir.
I also noticed that the pb.so files came with execuable permissions, but
then again so did the READ me files.
Is this anything we should concern ourselves with?

I removed the executeable permissions on the files to be sure eevrything ran
ok.

I also noticed the "language" folder in the uo folder. I imagine this is
server side only? Will this conflict with pure/unpure down the road?

Jay