[cod] unscribe

Tikkas tikkas at skynet.be
Tue Dec 21 07:16:32 EST 2004

Same here
If you ever wanna see spam just subscribe. I think thi sreply thing ain't
working, this will kill the system. No way you can read all the replies they
just won't stop comming. I wanna get out of this chain.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP 100 mails a day just ain't worth
it, I'dd rayher search the internet for an hour to find what I want.

:(