[cod] http redirect for cod 1.5?

Joshua Curtiss joshuacurtiss at tds.net
Mon Dec 20 19:15:45 EST 2004

So did the http redirect work on 1.41, for win or lnx, with cod:uo? When I attempted setting up servers on either platform, I couldn't get the redirect to work, despite carefully following directions on a forum. Furthermore, my client was a Mac, so it's possible that it wasn't working on the client side only on the Mac platform.. Anybody know?

Josh

>>> <rbishop at vollmer.com> 12/20/2004 10:49:48 AM >>>

Yes it's true.  Works the same way as it does in CoD:UO.  Do a search on
iwnation's forums for the cvars.