[cod] Extra lib files for UO?

Joshua Curtiss joshuacurtiss at tds.net
Mon Dec 20 19:11:04 EST 2004

I experienced this when attempting to install a coduo server on Fedora Core 3. It had libstdc++.so.6, whereas the coduo server wants libstdc++.so.5. There's an option in the installation, however, to install legacy development libraries, and that includes, among other things, libstdc++.so.5. Just throwing that out there, because it took me a little while to figure out why coduo complained about it on one FC3 install I had but not on another. :-D

Josh

>>> Andrew Hodgson <andy at allsiteshosted.co.uk> 12/20/2004 5:52:24 PM >>>

You can fix this by installing any rpm package that contains the lib file