[cod] Crazy timing

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon Dec 20 14:46:33 EST 2004

Thanks Butch!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Blutch
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 1:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [cod] Crazy timing

  The guys of AWE made a very quick beta version(AWE 2.0 beta1) for the new CODUO patch 1.51

  You can find it here: http://forum.awemod.com/viewtopic.php?t=887

  I really want to test this, but only on my linux server... ;-)

  Blutch

  rbishop at vollmer.com wrote:
They appear to be working on the Windows servers.  However I can't tell if
they are what is causing the laggy servers or not.  Since I've played on
quite a few servers, I'm pretty sure that the lag is caused by the 1.51
patch itself and not the aweuo mod.