[cod] To Ryan

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon Dec 20 11:31:12 EST 2004

Yes give the distorted version to Pablo DD!~
Then we make him his own email list so he can complain , "I shouldn't have
downloaded the bloody patch!"

lol... kidding Pablo! We feel the need also..but these things happen. what
we gonna do?

Hey quick question for you Fedora 64 peeps...

Has any one compiled a "screen" rpm for the destro. If not, I have to do a
crap load of installs to get a compiled version.