[cod] To Ryan

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Dec 20 11:27:15 EST 2004

Yeh know... I don't post a lot to this list but do find it quite
helpful...

Ryan works hard to get new code out to everyone for their servers etc...
(my apologies if I missed other people, just hear Ryan's name all the
time)...

Ryan: how much do you get paid to write this code?  I thought so........

Pablo:  Lay off!!!

I can't believe people jump on Ryan who is trying to write code to keep
everyone happy, just to get hell from people "release the bloody
patch!!"... That sucks!  The guy is working hard at getting this stuff
out and all I've seen lately is complaints...  Plus I can only speculate
how much Ryan profits from this directly versus the rest of us who run
servers based on linux code that he wrote and we profit from his hard
work.....

If you don't like the timeline, write your own code!!!!

Paul