[cod] COD 1.5 Patch is out! (any news on the linux server?)

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Sun Dec 19 15:53:58 EST 2004

Nothing new.. TWL you ned to check 3 times a day!

Well, if the bulk of TWL users have shared servers, and are linux
based, they can't comply.  Are they going to throw everyone in
Jail?

They are becoming more and more demanding, and considering their competition
up and coming, they had better watch it.

We selected OGL UO 5x5 CTF over TWL's 8x8.  So far so good.
CAL, I got the whole gang in place for next season, 4 weeks.

There are a few alternatives.  If you want to see where/which, go to TWL
and pull down the PAM 1.6.  It isn't ready, but if you look through
the setup, you will find over a dozen ladder groups out there.

They tick me off too much, I will vote with my feet, like I did with
www.provingrounds.com.  Now nearly empty...

If we are penalized one bit, I will remove our clan from their rosters, and I
will get at least 4-6 others to do so as well.

Mark J. DeFilippis

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE         defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org