1.51 patch lags

t.p.mail at gmx.net t.p.mail at gmx.net
Sun Dec 19 10:49:21 EST 2004

as far as i can say through my within now 2 days played mp-games with
codu:uo i have to state that by the 1.51 patch for cod:uo the game lags
and lags more than before.
especially if one drives in tank or a jeep around the map one can have
server going "down" from 60-80 to a ping of 120-50 or even more - for a
more or less short time. this happens since the 1.51 patch was installed
and was not seen ever before that regularly.
i wait until the linux patch has been published (when it should happen
this year!??) and if its laggy as the win cod 1.51 patch i will advise
my people to downgrade to the 1.4 patch (win and linux). this really
suxxors.

btw i dont really understand the policy to offer a patch for ONE OS(
WINDOWS)  while people have to wait for THE other OS (LINUX) related
patch and cant play that game anymore on their own servers otherwise
they downgrade their client machines. THIS IS TOTAL CRAP! it would have
better to wait with the win - patch to publish both on  the same day.
sorry for words, no offense at all. but by paying more than 45 bucks for
that game and another 25 for the addon i CAN expect good (not
excellent!) work from the company.
in the other side:i dont want to complain at all- cod and cod:uo made me
play tons of hours of cool gaming online, so its quite a good game
:-)!!! - dont patch it to death.
greetz
t.