[cod] tracking ips...

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 14 18:33:28 EST 2004

There are several stat programs that can be used for this purpose also. .
They had some over at www.codadmin.com . You can install the program and it
will parse all logs for you. Place them in order also so you can show your
boss how many headshots vs how many connecting players got ran over by a
tank . =o)