[cod] server crashing, exploit ?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 7 04:45:41 EST 2004

Ryan,

I went ahead and copied that long code. Took out all the arrows in the text
file. Made a config file called jay.cfg .

http://files.clanwarz.net/temp/jay.cfg

Entered the server, excuted the file, pressed "s" and got this error

http://files.clanwarz.net/temp/temp2.JPG

HLSW reports me as pinged out even thou I am not in the server. I reconnect
to server and get a pop up error stating that "It appears that Call of Duty
did not exit properly the last time you quit. Would you like to restart in
safe-mode?"

Server never crashes. When I just do a few a bunch of numbers, I get this
error in the console, but server doesn't crash nor do I.

http://files.clanwarz.net/temp/temp.JPG