CoD (and UO) Server Booking Software

Matthew Tali at heavenly-existance.net
Sat Dec 4 01:41:14 EST 2004

Howdy all, been running a CoD and CoD UO Server now, and we want to be
able to book it out, however the one thing that surprises me is that
utter lack of server booking software for CoD, or Quake 3 engine's in
general, been goolging for days and come up with nuthing, I would write
something however Im no proficient in any Programming/Scripting language
at all..

You guys help on this matter will be helpful, but obivously I'l ltake
anything at this time :P

Matthew K
Someone needing server booking software! :)