[cod] CoD UO Linux Patch F (?)

Pablo DD paddxxxx at arnet.com.ar
Wed Dec 1 23:23:59 EST 2004

yes, i had already send my problem and no answers :(

Linux r0zty1 2.4.26-1-k7 #1 Tue Aug 24 14:08:24 JST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux

14 slots, its starts consuming 21% with the server full, after a couple of
round it goes to 100% and crash

the hunk_megs are in 256, its not a cfg problem , i had administrated rtcw,
et, cod servers and i know how to make a cfg file, i also tried to disable
vehicles, limited the # with mods, etc, and no result at all.

Sorry for my other reply, but im really disappointed with this game, i didnt
wanna to offend anyone.