[cod] CoD UO Linux Patch F (?)

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 1 08:53:59 EST 2004

Final post on this matter, but.. I am not the one attacking you.  Maybe you
should reread.  All I said is that most of the posts on this topic are "off
topic" and have nothing to do with Linux at all.  Why you, Mark, should feel the
need to even continue it is beyond me.  I am sorry you are stressed, but jeez,
get over it.

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center