[cod] Apparently I'm missing some config files

Nathan Peters natedog550 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:44:47 EST 2003

It's easier to copy off the CD.  The files are uncompressed on the CD
neways.  You can find the files you're looking for on the CD.  I copied from
the CD and only problems I had starting was because of internal network and
router settings etc.  I'd recommend pulling files off of the CD instead of
an installed windows directory.  Besides, if you're network is havin' any
kind of errors or port collisions etc you could be getting corrupt files
copyin' over and wouldn't even know it until you start trying to run the
server.  And always do and MD5 check on the pk3 files too and compare to the
install instructions.  Should be at the bottom.  That insures integrity of
the pk3 files.  Neways, hope u get it goin'.

Nathan