Linux Server Blues

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Wed Nov 5 13:33:16 EST 2003

OK, so I have the buggy version of the Linux server. I have seen
Linuxservers that are working properly -- at least for a bit. The server
starts up fine and loads a map. I copied the files from my CD not from the
PC installation.

When I tried to connect with my PC to the Linux server it displays on my
PC: Awaiting CD key Authorization. I am able to connect to any server in
the internet including buggy Linux servers. My linux server cannot be seen
from the internet when I browse servers.

This link shows log files, config file and startup file.

http://www.silvex.com/cod/

The server IP is 24.199.16.170 please try it and let me know.

--
Thanks,

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.