[ut3] GameSpy StunServer issues?

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Mon Oct 13 08:17:51 EDT 2014

This list is dead. I’m just a bot.

With that out of the way, in case you hadn’t heard, there’s already linux client available for the latest Unreal Tournament (UT4?  I don’t know what to call it.)  It’s “being developed with the community,” so free builds are distributed weekly on Epic’s forums for UT, if you register a free account.  It’s in a playable pre-alpha state, including the servers and a master server.

-Rob