[ut3] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

robin van ee robin.vanee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:53:04 EDT 2011

Referring to Windows as "PC" pisses me off.
Anyway, Linux games are hard to market, I have heard it said that it's
simply not worth it. A Mac game, you can simply pop into the Appstore
and Steam, and while Linux does have some of that, it's not as
widespread.
Besides that, there's about 10 times more Mac users than Linux users.
It's more worth it than Linux.