[ut3] hey

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Fri Sep 10 13:07:14 EDT 2010

  Ryan gave a talk at a LUG meeting within the past year or three (that
saw relatively wide distribution as mp3) where he stated that the ideal
was to simply have a cross-platform developer on the team, maintaining
the alt-OS builds, as big porting problems are nipped in the bud before
they become big, and better code is produced on all platforms as a result.

Not quite the "start in Linux and port to Winders" idea floated by
David, but I'd say Ryan's idea was a pretty solid compromise....

-Rob