[ut3] hey

Wed Sep 1 12:25:26 EDT 2010

> Ryan did his job ... GAMESPY LICENSE).

link, please? I don't remember anything about Gamespy, and if it were that, wouldn't it be pretty easy to just strip out gamespy and release the game?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness