[ut3] ut3 mac/linux port status

Keith Z-G keithzg at gmail.com
Tue May 11 22:25:21 EDT 2010

Myself I'm just waiting on Rage now; I figure that "when it's done"
and "I'll be damned if we don't find the time to get Linux builds
done" is a fair bit better than Epic's policy . . . plus if Rage does
come out with a Linux port it'll be current instead of old news (at
this rate even if there IS a Linux client for UT3, GoW3 will probably
be out around the same time!).