[ut3] Epic Demonstrates Unreal Engine 3 for the iPod Touch/iPhone 3GS

Majic majic.one at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 01:52:21 EST 2010

It's actually sort of sad what decaying inspiration factor the Unreal
Engine would have on Linux... I've recently bought Shattered Horizon
and Bioshock to play on Windows, and while Bioshock does have one of
the best stories, I still think UT3 shows off the engine better than
any other who implements it :\  It's definitely more polished than
most.. just sad that it has to go to such waste if the client isn't
*ever* released on Linux, as most of said community is
developer-based... so if they're trying to pitch Unreal anything for
only Windows, they're missing out on all the licenses they would have
old to happy Linux devs by not releasing the client... pity... :\  On
another note, I have been looking at games like Shadowgrounds and
Shadowgrounds: Survivor and.. Trine?  From Lunar something studios...
looks like another lovely before-we-got-rich Linux-loving developer.
:)  I know Trine doesn't have a port, but there seems to be serious
talks on their forums and I'm a bit excited XD  Loved the graphics,
and Torchlight also seems to be prepped for Linux... sort of reminded
me of Diablo.  Anyway, toodles! :)