[ut3] Epic Demonstrates Unreal Engine 3 for the iPod Touch/iPhone 3GS

Kingster Kingster at unrealplayground.com
Sat Jan 2 08:43:39 EST 2010

I am, actually -still on this list that is.  Because, while I have given up
hope that a Linux client will ever see the light of day, due to some stupid
decision made by some corporate asshat...  I have not given up hope on Ryan
- an independent contractor, who owns this listserv, and the fact that at
some point, some time in the future, he may well open his mouth, and get to
explain to us what the hell happened.

I have no idea how many of us are on here - at least 20, but more come out
of the woodwork every time that there's a bitch-fest.  Yeah, we Linux gamers
may be in the minority - for now.  Mark my words - there will come a day
when writing a game for Linux will be the way to go.  It's far better suited
to consoles than any other OS.

Some day... MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-- Kingster

Something random from Brainy Quote:
Stephen Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."