[ut3] ut3 officially dead

Damian Kaczmarek rush at rushbase.net
Fri Dec 17 14:09:41 EST 2010

Oh ffs don't treat Ryan like a holy cow. He has screwed up and treated
all of us like shit and we have the right to call him up on that.
Ryan, how does it feel to be a liar and a scam? How does it feel to
make to many promises thinking you can fulfill all of them? Everyone
is a human and makes mistakes but apology is definetely sought here.

And to all (including Ryan), have a good christmas time and/or happy
holidays. To think I received my UT3 one christmas (how long ago??)
and it still lays unpackaged.
Cheers to all. :)