[ut3] Status?

Keith Z-G keithzg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:43:05 EST 2010

Yeah, it does seem more likely that DNF will come out for Linux than
UT3 at this point, since as far as we know there aren't any nonsense
licensing/legal hurdles for the former to happen . . . although, I
wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of industry-wide problem
behind the UT3 issue and that's part of why fewer and fewer mainstream
games have been coming out with Linux ports even as the market share
of Linux has been increasing.  I don't want to veer into conspiracy
territory, though.