[ut3] Linuxusers what can you do with UT3!

Majic majic.one at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:11:52 EDT 2009

Sigh... that's almost crazy enough to be true. :(  Where have all the
good developers gone?  Anyway, at least programming never fails to be
uninteresting.  No lack of content, no requirement on the latest
hardware.... (most of the time), and it doesn't suffer from 12 year
olds.  Well... the usual 12 year olds. :p  Guess I'll take this time
to learn how to implement Tetris in SDL.  Think I'd rather have fun
making games than waiting for a *game* company to finally push out
what they promised...