[ut3] Linuxusers what can you do with UT3!

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Mon Sep 28 05:19:29 EDT 2009

I guess that the linux version will come one day. And the reason is,
that they want to cease linux support completely.

My theory is, that they want to stop linux support completely like all
the other bigger studios do at the moment, but need some kind of
reason to do that to convince some shareholders or such. So they just
have to delay the release until nobody, no matter if linux, windows or
mac users, cares about UT3 anymore because it's outdated. Then they
will release the linux version and will proudly show to their
shareholders: "See, we released a linux version and the sales volume
increased by zero. This is the proof that linux users want everything
for free and don't pay a dime at all for any software. So linux it's
not worth the money." Everybody will nod and linux support is gone for
good. Voilá.