[ut3] Linux Client

Jimmy Forrester-Fellowes jimmyxx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:13:44 EDT 2009

lol I've not looked at this mailing list for about 9 months. I was once
soooooooo excited about the linux client. I played quite a bit of the
windowz version - really really awesome game, but thought i'd save it for
linux! it's now getting dusty in a box under my bed.... I really really hope
epic get it out the door!!!!
I joined cedega last night so may have a go at playing it using that!

p.s could anyone fill me in on whats happened and why the client is still
not ready?!

-- jimmy

*** Sparkle Interactive ***
http://www.sparkleInteractive.co.uk