[ut3] Check out my photos on Facebook

Wed Sep 2 11:58:17 EDT 2009

Actually, I really do, give a fuck, about him, and you, and the others on this list, and Ryan.  I'm sorry that you feel that no one gives a fuck about you, but I wish you'd consider that it's just normal things, that keep them from showing you they care, in a way you can appreciate.  Negative action gives importance, but not the sort of significance that is most satisfying.  Pain is unavoidable, but the pain of self-discipline carries a reward that the pain of regret may not.

And, I have a crush on Katrina.  She is smart, and has an incisive wit.

And last, I continue to hope that one day, we will all get to play UT3 together, while running the OS we like best.  I will suck at it, but that's OK.  :-)

--David