[ut3] Epic Games Changes Story, Unsure About UT3 Linux Future

Michael "_Lynx" Sokolkov aryss.skahara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:00:15 EDT 2009

Actually i don't see anything in that interview. No contradictions and
nothing new. I see only some poorly made assumptions out of typically
neutral phrase, that there's no fixed date or even ETA. But I haven't saw
anything stating Epic doubting it will ever be released. Nor have they
changed story. yes they still would like to see it released, but they don't
know and can't say when.

2009/10/28 Ryan <debian.moment at gmail.com>

> Zato-2 wrote:
>
>> >atleast there is quake3 and tron if you want to waste time gaming
>> 99 and 2004 run fine on linux btw

> so doesn't quakelive, I forgot how fast quake was compared to UT, great
> times

Best Regards,
Michael "_Lynx" Sokolkov