[ut3] Epic Games Changes Story, Unsure About UT3 Linux Future

Sam C-D kno333 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:43:29 EDT 2009

I don't believe that anybody willing to post such information in this
list actually has any firm evidence of such claims.  I wish people
would present such claims as what they actually are: opinions.

Its really any ones guess, and I don't think coming up with conspiracy
theories in this mailing list is going to help matters.

Thanks for the update João!
---
Sam