[ut3] Epic Games Changes Story, Unsure About UT3 Linux Future

Brendan Pike spike at spykes.net
Tue Oct 27 14:10:19 EDT 2009

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:51:30 +0100
Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de> wrote:

> Ryan didn't fail, he already succeeded. But he has been bound and
> gagged. He is not allowed to release and not allowed to talk. Just out
> of logic, it's pretty obvious.

Oh he succeeded alright.
The rumours are that EPIC didn't pay what they're owing to Ryan due to
financial difficulties in the company, so Ryan is holding onto the port
and is refusing to release it.

Ryan is certainly NOT at fault here, I'd like to get paid too. It would
explain all the coverups going on at EPIC. And also falls in line with
this:

“If I told you what the specific problem is, you wouldn't believe me.”

All of this information can be found on the Phoronix forums.