[ut3] 2.1 request

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:07:31 EDT 2009

Okay do we need to troll people with legitimate questions here? :)

c0m4r, is this what you're looking for?

You can get:

Full Linux 1.0 Dedicated Server Package
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/official/ut3/ut3-linux-server-12172007.bin

FINAL Linux 2.1 Dedicated Server Patch
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/official/ut3/UT3-linux-server-04292009.bin

Install the first file, then install the second file and you will be
fully patched. You can download the Titan Pack and unrar it in the
correct location. It's just a self-extracting rar for obvious reasons.

UT3 Titan Pack
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/official/ut3/UT3TitanPack.exe

Is that what you're looking for?

Brizz