[ut3] 3D-Realms Bancrupt !?!

ryan debian.moment at gmail.com
Mon May 11 01:08:03 EDT 2009

Man I really liked the lightning gun, reminds me of the railgun from
quake 3 but with a scope that was hard to see through. I never really
used the scope on the lightning gun, even more satisfying when getting a
mid air headshot across the map. I really miss ut2003, it was extremely
fast much like quake 3 is. 2004 was good just more like ut99. does UT3
have the ut2003 mutator?