[ut3] 3D-Realms Bancrupt !?!

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at hiddenworld.net
Thu May 7 15:43:03 EDT 2009

third game has some good "gee whiz" graphics, I guess, though the color schemes, for some reason, I don't like.
Hard for me to pinpoint why.

Nothing is as fun as flying a UT2004 Manta craft, and swooping down and rotoring an opponants head. Awesome.

After all these years, I was amazed at how many people are playing UT2004 onslought, even today.
Playability is very high.  Kind of like HL2- amazing how many people can play it for so long.