[ut3] 3D-Realms Bancrupt !?!

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at hiddenworld.net
Thu May 7 15:23:11 EDT 2009

When will bankruptcy be done?  -When it's done....

Actually, this is probably be the best thing that happened to Duke.

Not nearly as bad as those aliean bastards messing with his chicks

Bankruptcy does not mean all projects vanish.  It will probably be bought
by someone who has their  sh*t together, and will release something.

Don't kid yourself- the Duke Nukem "brand"  is a potential goldmine.