[ut3] Anyone with cedega here?

Keith Zubot-Gephart keithzg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:52:59 EDT 2009

This is why I love Akregator, I didn't even leave the program, I just switched
to my RSS feed viewer, scrolled through the old icculus news posts, and hit
http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4407

If you're lazy a direct URL is
http://media.libsyn.com/media/dsyates/040808uclug0010.ogg

Justifying this being on the UT3 Linux mailing list, IIRC Ryan does talk about
UT3 and his past of being contracted by Epic Games, although I don't remember
how detailed it is.  Pretty interesting stuff though.

(You'll probably want to skip through the first 30min of the recording which
is someone else talking about shell scripting.)