[ut3] Anyone with cedega here?

Keith Zubot-Gephart keithzg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:12:41 EDT 2009

/me throws rocks

but anyways, see you online....whenever it's actually release for Linux, I'm
one of the faithful (either that or I just hate the thought of rebooting into
Windows...I'm not even sure myself).

P.S. Have you listened to that talk Ryan gave awhile back at a Linux users
conference?  He says some interesting things about Cedega (not outright good
or bad, I mean, actually interesting).